
As we arrived at Chillis, something was up with the guys trying to look cool!



We were mobbed by the Paparazzi (aka "Calvin") as we came out of the restroom.


Guess whose dinner this is? Betcha think it's Colin's, right? It's mine! I am SO not a steak person, but for some reason I felt like it, plus it came highly recommended by Nic. It was awesome, and I'd get it again any time!

Nic got the Quesadilla Explosion salad.

Pizza for Tameeka

Cheeseburger for Tiff, but she decided to share some of Tameeka's pizza.

Em and Dev shared a rack of ribs, and Ty got the cheeseburger.

I told Calvin I wanted to take his picture with the burger in it, so he made a Calvin burger. Colin got a cheeseburger with bacon and onion rings. YUM-O!

Extremely yummy choco shake for dessert!


Back home for gifts!


This book is by Nick Vujicic. He was born without arms or legs. We've seen him on Youtube videos before, and he is truly an inspirational person. Check out the link below, and grab some kleenex, cuz you'll need it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment