Monday, September 05, 2011

Yarn extensions

We did lots of activities during the 14 hours of hair!  I used yarn and braided it into the girls hair.  It looks great!  I did most of Tiffany's in one day, and left the last fourth of her hair for the next day.  Then it was Sunday, and I knew I wouldn't have time to do Tameeka's hair before church, so she had to wait another day.  She cried so much!  Eventually she got over it, and was very excited Monday morning to start the hair project!  I had Colin apply several drops of Deep Blue and Past Tense essential oil on my back because it gets pretty sore standing, bending, and twisting around.  I have an added respect for hairdressers who do this all day every day! 
Here we are eating popcorn and watching the movie "Tangled."  Pretty fitting name, don't you think?  Calvin helped out by cutting strands of yarn for me.  Boy was the room a mess when we were done, but don't the girls look beautiful with their new hair-do's?! 
We finished around 11pm, which is why the girls are looking kind of tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment