Saturday, March 02, 2013

Fun day at a campground!

Dennings and Jensens camped over, and the rest of us drove the 45 minute windy drive to this beautiful area the next morning.  We celebrated Cora and Parker's birthday with swimming, water balloons, and other fun games!
The kids made an assemble line.  Devon and his helpers filled up the water balloons and passed them down the line where they were deposited into the pool.  I think over 100 balloons were floating around, which later turned into a huge water balloon fight!
Outdoor bathrooms.  So much better than an inclosed Santa Hut because they don't stink!


Calvin, looking up chords for a new song to learn on his Uke.  Calvin is now a Uke instructor (as is Emily) and a drawing teacher for a few of our friends.  They trade lessons for water melons, salsa, and home made cinnamon rolls.
Everyone had fun playing the "get the cracker from your forehead into your mouth" game!







Our awesome football team!  We had so much fun- I don't think I've ever played a game of football before.  I got the best complement in the whole world from Jensen when he said I "threw like a man." I even got to be quarterback for a few plays:)  Football is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment