| The day started off great with me getting bit by a dog! My friend had asked if we could use this area (we've used it for church activities before). The owner had said no, but as we drove past, we saw the gate was open. I thought there's no harm in asking the owner myself. Luckily I told all the kids to stay at the car with the other adult leader. As I walked, I began to hear dogs barking, but that was no big deal because you always hear that here. Then I saw 3 or 4 of them chasing me! I turned around and started walking back. But one got me! He bit into the back of my ankle and I screamed and fell to the ground (those porro primary children! I screamed something at the dogs probably like, "go away you stupid things!!" I put lots of oils on the bite. Later the owner came out after hearing what had happened and apologized profusely. Then he left and came back with current shot records of his dog, and alcohol with cotton swaps to disinfect. After that he let us use his field, and we can a great time playing "hold to the rod" and duck duck goose! |
No comments:
Post a Comment