
Devon did an experiment a while back. He took cuttings from a mint plant. One of the plants he put in water (right) and the other he put in water but added some crushed
Prednisone to it (left-over from last summer). He wondered if it would make the plant grow super fast, big and strong. I predicted it would not flourish at all, and turns out I was correct (I have lived it- thus my prediction). The root system became very weak, as did the plant which wilted, and growth didn't happen. The other plant in the clear water grew a very strong root system, and stood tall and strong. So, we figured this visual would be good for people who want to increase their athletic performance by taking steroids. Don't use steroids because they damage the body, immune system, and the mind! I feel bad for people who have to take them long-terms for certain medical conditions. I hope I never have to take them again (asthma). Certainly not planning on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment