| I finally broke down! We were crunched for time with Calvin leaving on his mission and wanting to do a family pic. This was the first time ever I've brought the girls to a salon, and it wasn't quite the experience I had been looking for. Nor was the extension job as good as I was expecting or worth the money I paid for it! Lesson learned: I do extensions better than some professionals. I will only do this again if it's super cheap, like in Costa Rica, and I can see their work on other people first. I did learn some tricks on how to attach the extensions tighter. I'm glad they showed kid movies at this salon. Afterward, we went across the street to my favorite raw restaurant, The Seed. The girls had been so tired out from just sitting for about 5 hours that they had somewhat of a melt-down. They didn't like the food. I loved it of course, and they did eat a few bites of some things :) Afterward we went to grandma's to play, so they were happy about that! |
No comments:
Post a Comment