Sunday, August 17, 2014

Walkers, Ally, and Cody

We love visiting our good friends, The Walkers, family of 19 kids (I think!)! They are some of our favorite people on the planet! 
Two of the Walker's children, adopted from China, passed away from heart defects.  I love this saying with their adorable pictures on the wall.

Ty and Casey are like twins! I heard hysterical laughing at dinner and looked over to see why Ty was laughing, but it was Casey laughing! They have an identical laugh, and same sense of humor, plus they both love books.  Before they read, they had quite the wresting match I heard from some of the other kids!





Back at the house we stayed at for a Bringham (and friend Luke from Nepal) dinner! Cody and the kids came up with a great skit that was hilarious! It was quite the production.  I have it on video and hope to post it once I figure out how:)
Here's a bunch of Ally hug pictures.  Everyone loves Ally!





They reenacted the Nic pic
photo bomb!

These two used to read books on the couch for hours together with their favorite froggy blanket when they were younger! Now Calvin's going on a mission, and Ally's getting married!



No comments:

Post a Comment