Thursday, August 14, 2014

S. Jordan temple, Smiths, Lakers

Gorgeous shot of the temple, Em! Colin, Calvin, and T's, and I were at the church distribution store getting some items, while Dev and Em walked around the temple and took pics.  









Then we found a random park and ate lunch!


I found the geocache we were searching for! It had fallen off the pine tree onto the ground.  I had a feeling if I just sat down I'd find it....and I did!
We did a spontaneous visit to the Smith's house! The girls found the costumes looks like:)  The Smiths were always our stopping place after an adoption.  It was fun to see everyone after 8 years! What great fun friends....we love you Smith family!
Went to Scheels to find some towels but they were way too expensive.  So, the kids juggled while I took the twins to the restroom, then we left.



Fantastic Guatemalan family reunion! Lakers, Taylors, and Gallaghers came and it was so fun to see everyone, and talk about our good times in Guatemala! 



Here's our serious face, traditional Guatemalan style picture.  I guess everyone got the memo except for Tiffany!

Colin got some serious air!
And there goes Calvin!


Is this picture moving for you? Maybe it's just on my computer. I don't know everyone is moving, but I think it's pretty cool.  



I love the necklace with matching earrings! The earrings really are the same color...the flash makes them look different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment